Saturday, October 20, 2007

Never Could Have Thunk It!

I have decided to start another blog just dedicated to all the awesome things God teaches me about life through my horse. I would have never thought a year ago that God (OR my husband) would have let me have such a beautiful creature! But I have been begging them both for quite a long time... and I believe that God does give us the desires of our hearts!!! And I have to give my sweet husband credit for loving me and understanding my heart enough to know... we NEED a horse... it is just part of me to need a horse... although it goes against Rob's better knowledge!
I will admit... I am a beginner... and because of that I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN!!!!!! I won't kid you with any pretend expertise... but there ARE things God has taught me through my horse that are more valuable than any horse showmanship I could ever learn! I hope to share those lessons with you! I honestly have learned SO much and would hate not to keep track of it even for my own sake!! So be watching... and alert your horse loving friends!! - Hope

No comments: